Saturday, July 6, 2013

frank sinatra ..

"Yesterday"

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now they look as though they're here to stay,
Oh I believe in yesterday, oh I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be.
There's a shadow hanging over me, oh yesterday came suddenly.


Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away, oh I believe in yesterday.


Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong , now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away, oh I believe in yesterday. 





*yesterday always remained as past memories, no matter how much we desired to go back and mending the broken and error.
*there is none on this earth that can possibly stay by your side forever, because human were created for a moment and the Almighty is the one who remains forever
*let go on the past, we need to look front to change the future because stay for ever in sadness will brings you nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment